Advancing freedom and opportunity for all people. That’s been the Mackinac Center vision for 25 years - and we’re just getting started! Please consider joining us in the work to improve lives through the principles of free markets and limited government. The Mackinac Center is a 501(c)3 educational institution. Your gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Supporting Member $100 - $499 annual contribution
- Quarterly mailing of our official newsmagazine, IMPACT!
- The Mackinac Center's bi-monthly mailing
- Michigan Capitol Confidential (an investigative publication focusing on Michigan legislative activities)
Jefferson Society Member $500 - $999 annual contribution
All the benefits of being a Supporting Member, plus:
- Our latest research studies and policy briefs
- Invitations to events with the Mackinac Center
President’s Council Member $1,000 - $9,999 annual contribution
All the benefits of being a Jefferson Society Member, plus:
- A "President’s Council" membership pin
- Personal updates from the President of the Mackinac Center
1851 Society Member $10,000 or higher annual contribution
All the benefits of being a President’s Council member, plus:
- An “1851 Society" pin
- A special, framed “1851 Society" certificate
- Invitations to VIP receptions at our events
Your estate plans represent more than years of hard work or accumulated assets. They reflect the values which you hold dear in life and wish to perpetuate. The Legacy Society recognizes people who make any bequest to the Mackinac Center for Public Policy.
Benefits of the Legacy Society are the same as those of the 1851 Society. You will also have the satisfaction and peace of mind knowing that your estate will work for the betterment of all people and the perpetuation of a civil society.