MER: Summer 2006
Published on May 25, 2006
- "You have to be a one-woman army"
- A "Total Disconnect"
- Mandatory expenditure increase faces uphill battle
- Competitive Contracting Continues
- Spending doubles in 30 years
- Veteran teacher changes professional focus
- Educators association offers union alternative
- Graduation requirements in place
- Health insurance changes occurring statewide
- Agree to disagree
- A tale of two scholarship programs
- Tutors assist students in Michigan’s under-performing schools
- Thompson still wants new charter schools
- Charter advocates: segregation claims misplaced
- MEA continues lawsuit over public charter schools
- No child left untutored?
- Mackinac Center awards debate scholarships
- Legislative Action
- Short Subjects
- Teacher Focus
- Diverse Viewpoints
- Education at a Glance