MPR2005-01: Fall 2005
Published on Oct. 27, 2005
- Survey: School Outsourcing Grows
- Competitive Sourcing on an Individual Basis
- Hamtramck Update: Will City Thrive Without Emergency Financial Manager?
- Booking Privatization: Why Not Privatize Government Libraries?
- Privatization in Michigan State Parks
- Privatization Means Significant Savings
- Governing by Network: The New Shape of the Public Sector
- "End of the Line" for Amtrak Subsidies? Think Again
- AROUND THE STATE
- Traverse City Debates the Future of its Zoo
- Privatization Not on Ice in Redford
- Livonia Swimming Toward Privatization?
- Municipal Golf Deficits Spark Privatization Talk in Lansing
- Auditor General Report Riles Prison Contractor
- Intergovernmental Contracting Inspires Lawsuit
- Will It Pay(roll) to Privatize?
- Federal Outsourcing in Michigan
- Possible Pontiac Privatization Causes Protest
- Chesaning Union School District May "Substitute" Privatization